This Service is Fulfilled by the Mirpur DOHS Outlet of Bank Asia Limited.
- Any Bangladeshi citizen under the age of 18 can apply
- Primary deposit is BDT100 only
- Charge free linked account for guardians
- Attractive profit ratio/rate
- Free Visa debit card
- Chance to earn prizes after exceptional performance in school
- In case of death of the primary earner (guardian) in the family, financial assistance for education will be provided to the applicants (after assessment).
Islamic/ Shariah Banking Features
- Bank Asia’s online Islamic banking service “Salamah” is completely Shariah-based.
- The methods of Accounting, Investment, and Fund Management for Islamic banking is completely distinct to the commercial banking.
- The profit is provided by following the Income Sharing Ratio or ISR Method; which is extremely easy to understand.
- The profit is counted on a daily basis and finalized monthly for Islamic banking.
Essential Documents (Detailed)
- Passport Sized Photographs- 2 for the Applicant and 1 for the Nominee(s)
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant- 1 copy
- NID/Birth Certificate/ Bangladesh Passport/ Driving License of the Guardian- 1 copy
- Proof of Address (i.e. Electricity Bill)
- Our customer service executive will contact you within 24 hours after we receive your order.
- Our customer service executive will go to your home/office at your convenient time to consult and process your order(s).
- Our customer service executive will deliver your checkbook and/or ATM cards within 7 working days and 15 working days respectively (if apply).
Service Fee/ Charge
Bank Sheba service fee is BDT 200 only; which is completely separate from the standard Bank charges (Standard bank charges apply within the term of individual services).
All monetary transactions above BDT 1500 will be done by a cheque or account transfer to Bank Sheba.