The customer here will deposit a fixed amount on a monthly basis in their savings account, and at the end of a selected maturity will get back an attractive lump-sum amount of money.
DPS or Deposit Pension Schemes are commonly used to save a monthly excess of personal fund which leads to customers getting a comparatively high monetary amount at the end of a tenure. The customer here will deposit a fixed amount on a monthly basis in their savings account, and at the end of a selected maturity will get back an attractive lump-sum amount of money.
Your Requirements as a Potential “DPS” Customer
In order for you to be eligible to open a DPS in Bank Asia, you will need to fulfil certain requirements. Such as;
- The beneficiary needs to be a citizen of Bangladesh,
- The beneficiary needs to be 18 or above,
The Documents You Will Need at Hand to Open an “DPS” Account when We are at Your Doorstep
The common documents/papers required to open a DPS from Bank Asia are listed below:
- Two Passport-Sized Copies of the Applicant’s Recent Photograph.
- One Copy of Valid NID/Birth Certificate/ Bangladesh Passport/ Driving License of the Applicant.
- One Passport Sized Copy of Nominee’s photograph.
- One Copy of Valid NID/Birth Certificate Bangladesh Passport/ Driving License of the Nominee(s).
- Proof of Address
- One Copy of Valid TIN Certificate (if applicable).
Benefits of Opening a “DPS” Account with Bank Asia
The benefits of opening a DPS account on Bank Asia are:
- Attractive and competitive interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Tax benefits as investment rebate
- SOD (Secure Over Draft) loan facilities can be availed
- There are no online charges for monthly deposit
- Customers will enjoy a charge free Savings Account which is expended only to DPS
- The tenures are of; 3, 5, 7, 10 and 12 years
- Monthly installment amount starts from minimum Tk. 500 to maximum Tk. 10,000.
Terms and Conditions of Opening a “DPS” Account with Bank Asia
The terms and conditions of FDR from Bank Asia are:
- The tenure of deposit is a minimum of 3 years.
- Only individuals can open this account.
- All the relevant source tax, excise duty and other levies as per govt. laws and regulation or instruction of NBR.
TO GET NOW, CLICK HERE!